AgriCamera’s unique cloud recording platform. Helping you keep your farm secure.
AgriCamera has a unique, cloud based recording system that stores your camera footage in the cloud. For just £7.00 per camera, with no upfront setup costs, we will keep 10 days worth of footage safely in the cloud which you an easily review at any time. If you need to, you can download and save it on your computer forever.
We use our Interface Unit as the link between your cameras and our platform. The IFU will discover your cameras after you have plugged them in and connect them automatically. The IFU will then constantly scan your camera’s picture for movement and trigger recording if motion is detected. It will also safely store an image every 1 minute even if there is no motion so you have a complete reference to go back over.
It is easy to quickly review thousands of hours of footage in order to find a particular event you are looking for.
You can drill down through month, day, hour and minute snapshots instantly before having to start watching actual video.
At any time you can jump to a different camera on your account, or switch to a completely different date with the buttons in the menubar at the top.
Red markers indicate a time period in which movement was detected. This means you can immediately know if there was any activity within a particular day or hour.
Once you have clicked on a particular minute, a play back window opens. From here, you can play the video back at up to 10x normal speed. You can also drag the timeline marker to jump to a different section.
With the export controls, you can prepare a section of footage to be exported from the cloud storage system and saved locally to your computer if you need to keep the footage for evidence purposes. You can also download a snapshot image at any time by simply pressing the Download Image button.
The share button allows you to copy a URL that can be shared in an email or saved to allow you to go back to the exact same point in time in the future.
Cloud Recording Benefits
- User friendly setup and operation.
- No upfront costs
- Configurable motion detection zones to reduce the number of false positives
- Easily browse through days worth of footage to quickly find a particular event.
- View a daily overview of all events detected.
- Export pictures or video to your computer for long term storage.
- Share clips with family and friends!
- Works with slow internet – the IFU will intelligently buffer images and upload them when possible.
- 10 Day recording – £7 a month per camera
- 30 Day recording – £15 a month per camera
£100/year +VAT per site
No matter how many cameras you have. The first year is free!
AgriCamera Care is our version of a service contract for your system. It is charged once per site (no matter how many cameras you have) and is billed annually in arrears. The first year is included with your camera purchase for free.
- Unlimited phone and email support from highly skilled Devon based staff
- Unlimited access to our online cloud based software
- Automatic software updates to the latest supported version of software for all your equipment
- No hassle “swap it” hardware replacement if any of your equipment has a fault or gets damaged
On premise recording systems will also be subject to an additional maintenance & updates contract.